Coon Rapids and Anoka Water Softener Installation
If you live in a Twin Cities suburb, you know that having a good home water softener isn't a luxury -- it's basically a necessity.
The hard water in our area creates several problems:
- It reduces the life of our washing machines and water heaters.
- It requires more use of soap and detergents.
- It creates hard water deposits on our fixtures and sinks and in our appliances.
- It corrodes our pipes and restricts water pressure.
- It causes dry skin and can irritate other skin conditions.
- It can ruin our clothes.
A good whole house water softener offers benefits such as these:
- Your showers, sinks, fixtures, and tubs won't have hard water deposits for you to clean.
- Your dishes will come out of the dishwasher without all those water spots.
- Your family's showers and baths will be much more enjoyable.
- Your soap will lather better and rinse off easier.
- Your clothes and towels will be softer.
Who is Kal's Plumbing?
Kal's Plumbing is a 2nd generation family-owned plumbing company. Kal's Plumbing has an A+ rating with the local Better Business Bureau, an A rating on Angie's List and has a Super Service Award and the Highest Rating for Value & Quality from Twin Cities Consumer CheckBook Magazine. More about Kal's Plumbing.
Details About the Clack Water Softening Systems
The Clack water softener is considered the best water softener system in use today. It uses 30% less salt and 30% less water than most softeners. In fact, it's the only kind of softener Kal's will install. And Kal's will sell and install these units for several hundreds of dollars less than those large national water softener companies charge. More about Clack.
How Hard is our Minneapolis Water?
The water in Coon Rapids, Anoka and Champlin is much harder than the water in most towns. Water hardness is measured by Grains Per Gallon (GPG). GPG between 7 and 10 is considered hard; GPG over 10 is considered extremely hard. The GPG in Champlin, Coon Rapids and Anoka is 17.
So What's the Price of This?
Your complete cost, including the softener, parts, delivery, installation, supplies and sales tax comes to $1195.
Considering the quality of the product and the service of a master plumber, this is a great value. But if you tell Kal about the $50 coupon from this website -- it gets even better.